Rigid working habits
Participants in CiEP-Going have successfully completed the CiEP-Basic Program. But they have noticed that what they learned easily slips into the background when they are busy. In their day-to-day work, old habits seem to die hard. That can happen, but they would rather get rid of them. Looking back the work process seemed to run easier when CiEP was just newly implemented.
What you and your people would really like
Your organization wants to see continuity of the result that was achieved through participating in the CiEP-Basic Program. Your people would like to have some form of recurring support. That can help keep awareness of work habits high and allow further development. The same is true of personal work systems and the planning and application of the ‘Do It Now!’ principles. Everyone is given support so that they can go home feeling satisfied and with the job well done and having found the right work/ life balance.
What CiEP-Going offers
CiEP-Going tests and supports participants in the following fields:
- Maintenance and further expansion of their own personal work system;
- Further growth in the application of the CiEP principles ‘Do It Now!’, ‘Plan It Now!’ and ‘Say It Now’, both at your own desk and in interactions with other people.
Furthermore CiEP-Going offers participants personal coaching at their own desk in solving personal issues or the coaching can be focused on certain themes and needs defined in advance by you as manager.
- Progress in realizing personal CiEP goals
- Where necessary, refreshing the basic principles and the practical application of the CiEP working principles in relation to the realization of personal and organization results and how these can become visible in the personal work system.
- Testing the extent to which CiEP is visible in the personal work system;
- Investigation and making discussible alternatives and possibilities for the resolution of bottlenecks and obstacles.
- Personally focused coaching in relation to bottlenecks in the implementation
- Recording desired results and accompanying agreements for the coming period
The realization of exceptional quality and results in their work. Visible, measurable and perceptible.
Everyone who has completed the CiEP-Basic Program.
Every appointment takes place at the participant’s own desk.
Both plenary sessions as well as individual guidance at the desk, geared to the participants’ progress and the client’s need.
The criteria for participation in CiEP-Going are a willingness to participate, familiarity with the CiEP principles and knowledge of the purpose of CiEP-Going.
Minimally 2 times per year at an interval of 6 months. In advance the dates and the material to be covered on those days is agreed with the client.
Participants must reserve the entire day for CiEP-Going, unless otherwise agreed.