You have successfully completed the CiEP-Basic Program, but you’ve noticed that what you learned there still disappears rather too easily into the background when you are busy. In your day-to-day work, old habits seem to die hard. This can happen, but you’d really like to get rid of them. After all, when you’d just completed the CiEP, your work processes were much smoother and more flexible.
What you really want
You would like to have regular recurring support for maintaining and further developing awareness and control of your working habits, personal work process, planning and the application of the CiEP-principles. ‘Do It Now!’, ‘Plan It Now!’ and ‘Say It Now!’.
What CiEP-Going has to offer
CiEP-Going tests and supports participants in the domain of:
- Maintenance and further expansion of your own personal work system;
- Coaching at your own desk against the background of your own progress and needs;
- More personal growth in applying the CiEP-principles ‘Do It Now!’, ‘Plan It Now!’ and ‘Say It Now’, both at your own desk and in interactions with other people.
Progress in the realization of personal CiEP goals
Where necessary, refreshing your knowledge of the basic principles and practical application of the CiEP working principles in relation to the realization of personal and organization results and how these become visible in the personal work system.
Testing the extent to which CiEP is visible in your personal work system;
- Investigation and making discussible alternatives and possibilities for the resolution of bottlenecks and obstacles;
- Personally focused coaching in relation to bottlenecks in the implementation of CiEP;
- Recording of desired results and accompanying agreements for the coming period.
The optimization of conditions in which to continuously realize exceptional quality and results in work-related tasks at a personal level. Visible, measurable and perceptible.
Everyone who has completed the CiEP-Basic Program.
All appointments take place at the participant’s own desk.
Both plenary sessions as well as individual guidance at the participants’ desks, geared to the participants’ progress and the client’s need.
The requirements for participation in CiEP-Going are a willingness to participate, familiarity with the CiEP-principles and knowledge of the purpose of CiEP-Going.
Minimally 2 times per year at an interval of 6 months. The dates and content to be covered on those days will be agreed in advance with the client.
Participants must reserve the entire day for CiEP-Going, unless otherwise agreed.